Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage Research Ed

Genealogy, Archaeology, History, Heritage & Folklore

Moderators: Clare Support, Clare Past Mod

cityfitz

Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage Research Ed

Post by cityfitz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:31 am

1st June 2017

Dear Friends of Clare

I have been working on the Catholic Records for Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish records on and off for the past several years, and have programmed a Microsoft Access Relational Database to capture the information. The transcription has been performed in South Australia. I am related to the Quinlivan's of Killaloe & O'Briensbridge who migrated to South Australia in the 1800's.

With many thanks to Peter Beirne from the Clare Library at Ennis, Patrick O'Brien (author of Looking Over My Shoulder), and my cousin Ron Featherston. These gentlemen have supported and encouraged me along the way, with endless questions and proofing.

KILLALOE & O'BRIENSBRIDGE PARISH REGISTERS TRANSCRIPTIONS RESEARCH Edition

Because of the publishing file size limitation <1Mb, the original Excel Spreadsheet of Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Baptisms in Excel spreadsheet had to be broken into 5 segments, (over 8500 records) 2 x files for the Original Transcript, 3 x files for Research Edition (PLEASE DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD ALL FILES FOR THE COMPLETE SET).

Note: The Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Marriage Transcription Register contains both Original and Research Ed, an identical copy is place here for convenience.

The Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Registers Transcriptions Research Edition contains additional columns of information to assist the researcher in tracking information.

PRIVATE USAGE LICENCE: THIS WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT (c).
The Killaloe Parish Transcriptions Registers are for Non-Commercial Use Only, publishing and use of the material is allowed for (reasonable, small) private use, with applicable citations accrediting author and the publication source.

You will find the Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage ORIGINAL Edition
The Original edition contains the fields/columns as recorded by the priests in the historic registers.
http://www.ourlibrary.ca/phpbb2/viewtop ... f=1&t=6863

Kind Regards

Jeff Fitzsimmons
Adelaide
South Australia
Attachments
Killaloe Parish - Marriages (1829-1880).xlsx
Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Transcription Marriage Registers (1829-1880) RESEARCH & ORIGINAL (Combined) Edition
(902.97 KiB) Downloaded 1089 times
Killaloe Parish - Baptisms - Research Ed (pt3 1855-1881).xlsx
Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Baptisms Transcription Research Ed (1855-1881) Pt 3 of 3
(716.42 KiB) Downloaded 786 times
Killaloe Parish - Baptisms - Research Ed (pt2 1840-1855).xlsx
Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Baptisms Transcription Research Ed (1840-1855) Pt 2 of 3
(823.75 KiB) Downloaded 756 times
Killaloe Parish - Baptisms - Research Ed (pt1 1828-1840).xlsx
Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Baptisms Transcription Research Ed (1828-1840) Pt 1 of 3
(954.06 KiB) Downloaded 1147 times
Last edited by cityfitz on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

murf

Re: Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage Researc

Post by murf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:48 am

Well done Jeff on completing a huge and difficult task.
I have updated the Transcribers Register accordingly.
Cheers Murf

cityfitz

Re: Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage Researc

Post by cityfitz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:54 pm

cityfitz wrote:1st June 2017

Dear Friends of Clare

I have been working on the Catholic Records for Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish records on and off for the past several years, and have programmed a Microsoft Access Relational Database to capture the information. The transcription has been performed in South Australia. I am related to the Quinlivan's of Killaloe & O'Briensbridge who migrated to South Australia in the 1800's.

With many thanks to Peter Beirne from the Clare Library at Ennis, Patrick O'Brien (author of Looking Over My Shoulder), and my cousin Ron Featherston. These gentlemen have supported and encouraged me along the way, with endless questions and proofing.

KILLALOE & O'BRIENSBRIDGE PARISH REGISTERS TRANSCRIPTIONS RESEARCH Edition

Because of the publishing file size limitation <1Mb, the original Excel Spreadsheet of Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Baptisms in Excel spreadsheet had to be broken into 5 segments, (over 8500 records) 2 x files for the Original Transcript, 3 x files for Research Edition (PLEASE DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD ALL FILES FOR THE COMPLETE SET).

Note: The Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Marriage Transcription Register contains both Original and Research Ed, an identical copy is place here for convenience.

The Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Registers Transcriptions Research Edition contains additional columns of information to assist the researcher in tracking information.

PRIVATE USAGE LICENCE: THIS WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT (c).
The Killaloe Parish Transcriptions Registers are for Non-Commercial Use Only, publishing and use of the material is allowed for (reasonable, small) private use, with applicable citations accrediting author and the publication source.

You will find the Killaloe & O'Briensbridge Parish Bapt & Marriage ORIGINAL Edition
The Original edition contains the fields/columns as recorded by the priests in the historic registers.
http://www.ourlibrary.ca/phpbb2/viewtop ... f=1&t=6863

Kind Regards

Jeff Fitzsimmons
Adelaide
South Australia